Monday, December 20, 2004

Where do all the Good Shows Go?

I was thinking about something to complain about, but I couldn’t get my mined flowing on anything but stupid pop stars. So then I popped in my beloved Family Guy season 1 & 2 in my DVD, then it came to me. WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DID THEY TAKE FAMILY GUY OFF THE AIR? Who made that bright call, a show that had more potential then “The Simpson’s”, and now it is showing reruns all over the globe. Well I here you asking “Why did they take that great show off the air” simple answer, their idiots, not so simple, good old people like the F.C.C. Wow funny how cartoons can offend people, well history class can offend people to . . . but it is still being taught in schools. I’m sure the victim’s families don’t enjoy having to here about the “Twin Towers” coming down, but every news station reports on it once Sept. 11 rolls around. So why don’t we get to chose to watch quality programming . . . because of the children. They might flip threw the channels and come to a cartoon that says words like “boob”, and then the boy/girl would start to laugh. Good stuff, but why are they laughing, because the lack of education in the matter. If the world knew how to just sit down with there kids and talk about sex, and don’t beat around the bush, a lot of the world problems would be solved. Then the child wouldn’t be laughing at the word, he would be laughing at the situation, which shows that the child has matured, then maybe they could find such humour just flat out funny.

Also has any ever remember the show clone high, one of the greatest shows of all time. I thought “Man I can’t wait till next season comes along and the laughter will never end”. Well it did, the day when the laughter stopped, the day Clone High was taken off the air. Once again I’ll answer that question that is plaguing your minds as you read this, WHY? Well it’s not so simple this round, there was a law sought taken out on the show, from the Indian government, turned out they found the use of Gondie offensive. Well who would have thought a party animal with A.D.D. would offend an entire nation. But was Gondie not a passives, then wouldn’t he just let it go. Would he not say “I know who I am; the show is just a cartoon, not a documentary. So I can live with it”. But the government thought otherwise. Well it’s just sad when things can’t be settled without the words, I’m suing you.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Wow, Josh I never knew you felt the same way, I guess there is only one thing to say . . . "GET OUT OF MY HEAD".